Halloween Events in Central Ohio
Thursday OCTOBER 25
Dublin Community Recreation Center
5600 Post Rd.
3:30-8:30 p.m. Rain or Shine
• Pumpkin carving demonstration
• Fortune Tellers
•Trunk-or-Treat Trail Local businesses and groups distribute candy
• Entertainment Magicians, Dancers, and more
•Pumpkin Carving Contest
•Monster Mash Middle School Student Dance
Trunk or Treat
Saturday, Oct. 27, 2012
5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Village Green parking lot – 47 Hall Street
The Village Green parking lot will again be transformed into a trick-or-treater’s treasure chest as local businesses and organizations will set up booths and car trunks filled with candy, toys and other Halloween goodies. Hundreds of young costumed characters are invited to fill their bags with treats!
Sunday, October 28 – Halloween at the Conservatory
Franklin Park Conservatory
1-4pm Come in costume and enjoy this afternoon of fun! Free with admission
• Visit seven trick-or-treat stations throughout the Conservatory
• Get a Halloween temporary tattoo
• Scary storytelling with James Flanagan at 2 & 3pm